Plastic Soldier Company Panzer IV Sneak Peek

Hopefully you've all seen the 15mm Plastic Soldier Company T-34 that I recently finished; it was enjoyable to paint and I've been anxious to see what's up next from PSC.  I was talking with Will at The Plastic Soldier Company yesterday and he was kind enough to share these diagrams with me that detail his next up armor release for both 15mm and 1/72.  It sounds like the 15mm box is planned for April and the 1/72 in May.  I'm really looking forward to picking up a few boxes.

I don't know a whole lot about these yet but I think the pictures speak for themselves!  In my opinion, this is great news.  Be sure to checkout The Plastic Soldier Company at their website.  Thanks for sharing these pictures Will!



5 comments:

  1. wow, scoop of the year. some brilliant mods if these are all on the same sprue which is what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. Cannot wait to order some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful information.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put 3 together last night (2 x F1 and 1 x F2) for Western Desert wargames and I highly recommend them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this post.Its useful for us. I would like to share related post.
    Peek Plastic Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...