More Miniatures photos from years past.

August always seems to be a busy month and this year is no exception.  I regret that I haven't done any painting for a few weeks so rather than silence I figured I would post some of my photos from years past.  Don't worry though, I got a new airbrush this week that I'm itching to try out...  so hopefully I'll have some new posts soon.


15mm Shermans - Miniatures by Battlefront


Me-109 in 1/285th - Miniatures by C in C 


1/285th Me-109's in flight somewhere over the Ukraine.


1/285th British Daimler armored cars - Miniatures by GHQ, building Unknown.


1/285th Soviet Armor - Post World War II.  Miniatures by GHQ.


Last but not least, 1/285th Tunisian Tiger somewhere outside of Tunisia :)  Miniatures by GHQ.

8 comments:

  1. very nice tanks, lots of detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.......posting those amazing Micros.....and nice 15mm as well. May have to break out the paints and dig around to see what I have in the way of GHQ.

    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have those wonderful tutorials you posted for the Micro some time back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :) I appreciate the kind words!

    ManCave Troll - I still have some PDF version tutorials floating around somewhere but they are several years old and don't reflect the painting style I've used for the past ~3-4 years. Are those what you're referring to?

    Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes.....I think there was a captured KV2, panzer grey and even an infantry tut, if memory serves. Sure I am forgetting some but they were a great resource for Micro

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep those pictures comming
    Johnbond

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...