With the Holiday Season behind us, I'm itching to start a couple of new projects. I really enjoy painting aircraft because there are SO MANY paint schemes to experiment with; I decided to try a few Me-109G's by Armaments in Miniature. Overall I'm happy with the detail on these and there seems to be minimal mould lines to clean. These are 1/100th scale so they're a little larger than Battlefront's aircraft but I think the detail and dimensions are much better than Battlefront's miniatures.
To ensure that I get my Armor fix, I'm also taking a swing at Battlefront's Ernst Barkmann box set. It comes with Barkmann's Panther A and a mobile repair/workshop. I added a little brass chain for detail but these box sets are great because they have a lot of extra details already moulded on the miniatures.
I'm excited to get to painting again as it's been a couple of months; I'll be sure to post details when both of these roll (and fly) off the workbench.