Hot of the press - a new "boat" load of decals!

I have been busy, very busy!  In the past month or so I've added dozens of 1/2400 Aircraft Carrier Decals to my line-up.  Here are several more that I finished this week and I'm in the process of test fitting them.

In most cases there are a few different variants to match historical photos or how historians guessed they looked.  Some that I've added this week (not all are shown in the photo):  Aquila, Graf Zeppelin, Taiho, Shoho, Zuiho, Zuiho '44, All 4 Sangamon CVE's, and Ryujo.


If you're interested in seeing what's available, click on the "Carrier Deck Decals" photo at the top of the right side bar.  Let me know what you think.

Tanner

3 comments:

  1. These look great, If I ever get round to collecting something naval I will be using your decals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered Zuikaku and Shokaku off eBay. I appreciate you sending the extra Shokaku deck, because I really think I am going to screw this up! Decals and I have never been friends, but determined to make it work b/c the payoff looks very worthwhile. One quick question; how do you recommend attaching planes to the deck afterward? I don't want to mess it up if I manage to deploy it properly. Thanks! And will be ordering more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...